Sunday 30 January 2011

My Attempt at Comedy

So I spend a lot of time on Twitter and I'm neglecting my blog, logical answer blog about Twitter. But things get pretty random on there to sum up my day on Twitter.
And then I had a thought, I was talking to @wendsmithcomedy about getting into comedy, so why not combine the two?
The final trigger was when I started a hashtag #gaylyrics, substituting words to make a song sound gay. I came up with a line from Elton John's Your Song, and then other lyrics started coming in. So I have decided to write a parody 'Your Schlong.'
I want to keep this page semi-serious so have created a sister blog deanosmusings.

This is an experiment and my attempt at comedy. Comments would be appreciated so I know where I'm going right or wrong.

DeanosM

No comments:

Post a Comment